Learn More About Mercy Medical Center
Under the direction of President and CEO
Thomas Mullen and the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Medical Center
has a rich history as well as a visible dedication to expanding
and building upon programs to serve the community.
Learn about Mercy's history, achievements,
commitment to the community and vision for the future:
Mercy Health Services Corporate Documents
- Governing Documents
- Audit Financial Statements
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- IRS Form 990
- To request a copy of the most recently filed IRS Form 990 for the following entities, please contact John E. Topper, Senior Vice President and CFO, 410-332-9313 or email@example.com.
- Mercy Health Services, Inc.
- Mercy Medical Center, Inc.
- Saint Paul Place Specialists, Inc.
- Transitional Care Services, Inc.
- Maryland Family Care, Inc.
- Mercy Health Foundation, Inc.
- Stella Maris, Inc.
- The Cardinal Shehan Center, Incorporated (St. Elizabeth Hall)
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment