Mitchell A. Gutshall, M.D.
Book Now with Mitchell A. Gutshall, M.D.
Mitchell A. Gutshall, M.D., is proud to be part of Mercy Personal Physicians at Overlea, a Community Physician Site of Mercy Medical Center serving the communities of Carney, Fullerton, Perry Hall, Parkville, and White Marsh. Dr. Gutshall is an internal medicine specialist providing diagnosis and treatment of primary care conditions for adults ages 18 and older. His patients value his compassionate, quality care, good listening skills, and highly recommend Dr. Gutshall to their family and friends.
Treating a Wide Range of Primary Care Conditions
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Dr. Mitchell Gutshall treats a broad spectrum of conditions and has special interests in diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia and coronary artery disease. He treats a variety of conditions including:
- Abdominal pain
- High cholesterol
- Cold symptoms
- Heart disease
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Musculoskeletal problems
Trusted Health Management with a Personal Touch
Dr. Mitchell Gutshall treats a variety of common primary care conditions as well as manages chronic medical conditions. Dr. Gutshall offers patients clinical excellence that is rooted in compassionate care. Patients can expect comprehensive care with a focus on maintaining health.
Honors and Awards
- 2007 - Ulenhuth Award for Excellence in Anatomy – University of Maryland Medical Center
Education & Fellowships
- Residency – Internal Medicine, University of Maryland Medical Center/Baltimore Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Internship - Internal Medicine, University of Maryland Medical Center/Baltimore Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Medical Degree – University of Maryland School of Medicine
Additional Content That Might Interest You