Timothy G. Doyle, M.D.
Book Now with Timothy G. Doyle, M.D.
Timothy Doyle, M.D., is a Primary Care Doctor at Mercy Personal Physicians at Overlea, located at Belair Road, just off of the Beltway in Eastern Baltimore County. Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Dr. Doyle's focus is providing primary and preventive care to a diverse patient population in the communities of Carney, Fullerton, Perry Hall, Parkville and White Marsh.
Experienced Primary Care Physician
A consummate physician, Dr. Timothy Doyle strives to get to the root cause of his patient’s condition. His wealth of experience acquired throughout his medical career incorporates managing a busy internal medicine practice, working as an urgent care physician, and a teaching assistant, as well as serving as a clinical preceptor for The Johns Hopkins University Graduate School of Nursing.
Dr. Doyle offers a wide spectrum of care from treating symptoms of the flu to aches and pains, allergies and performing pre-employment physicals. He specializes in diagnosing, treating and managing chronic conditions.
Honors and Awards
- Best of Baltimore Readers' Choice - Family Physician by The Baltimore Sun
- Primary Care Award – Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Education & Fellowships
- Residency – Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Medical Degree – Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Associations & Memberships
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Medical and Chirurgical Society of Maryland
Additional Content That Might Interest You