Your Support Allows Us To Continue...
- Research aimed at early detection of some of the deadliest cancers. Research that helps doctors develop the most effective therapies and treatments.
- Education that helps train fellows in the newest and most effective modalities for the most complex cancers. Education that supports our patients and their families through their treatments.
- Unparalleled Clinical Care that takes on the worst cancers and extends patients’ lives.
Your Gifts Make It Possible...
At Mercy Medical Center, our team of doctors is taking on the most challenging cases and giving our patients and their families hope. Some examples of where your dollars can make a big difference:
- Allow us to undertake a six year, appendiceal antibiotic study which could potentially discover a new indication for an established FDA-approved medication impacting standard treatment for patients with appendiceal cancer
- Provide training for a medical fellow to enroll in a research program which enhances awareness and education of the HIPEC procedure and patient outcomes through abstract and manuscript publication as well as presentations at national and international conferences/symposia
- Cover the cost of a HIPEC patient study to look at early outcomes of HIPEC compared to the current standard therapies in ovarian cancer
- Support genomic testing for patients involved in ovarian and appendiceal trials
- Provide educational resources for patients and their families
- Provide transportation to appointments for treatment that otherwise might be missed due to lack of resources
Or for more information about how you can make a difference please contact our team.