Mercy Medical Center offers the following amenities in order to help make your visit with us an enjoyable one. For a complete phone directory, please visit Departments & Services.
Mercy's Chapels are open to people of all faiths for prayer, meditation and quiet solitude. Mercy Chaplains are especially gifted in caring for the sick and those in need of their comfort.
- Chapel of Light in The Bunting Center, Main Lobby
- McAuley Chapel in McAuley Plaza (Main Chapel for Religious Ceremonies)
- Open 6:00 am - 8:30 pm. Mass – Weekdays 6:25 am and noon, Saturdays and Sundays 6:25 am
- Services can be viewed on the in-house television station in the patient's room. (Bunting, Channel 75, McAuley and Weinberg, Channel 40).
- Holy Communion is available to patients upon request.
- Jewish Resources: Shabbat and holiday prayer books, as well as ritual items, available by request. Kosher Menu available through your care team.
- Muslim Resources: Prayer Rugs are available by request.
- Bibles: New American Catholic Bibles available by request. New King James Bibles available by request.
Eateries at Mercy
The Bunting Center, Main Lobby
Open 7 days a week, 6:30 am – 8:00 pm; 12:00 am – 2:00 am
Serving brick oven pizzas, calzones, deli sandwiches and subs, soups, salads, hot entrees, sushi and more.
McAuley Tower, 6th Floor
Open Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
Serving entrees and sides, burgers, cheese steaks, hot subs, fried foods, soups, salads, sushi and Asian cuisine.
The Coffee Kiosk
McAuley Plaza, Main Lobby
Open Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 2:00 pm
Serving gourmet coffee, sandwiches, fruit cups, cold beverages, yogurts, desserts and snacks.
Baggot Street Café
The Weinberg Center, Main Lobby
Open Monday – Friday, 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
Serving Starbucks Coffee, sandwiches, salads, paninis, cold beverages, yogurts, desserts, soups and snacks.
Mercy is also neighbor to 5-star restaurants, quaint cafés, coffee shops and bistros offering a wide selection of dishes including local seafood specialties, international cuisine and traditional American favorites. Many of these restaurants are within a 10-minute walk from the hospital.
Gift Shops are located in the Lobbies of The Bunting Center and McAuley Plaza.
Hours: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm, Monday – Friday; 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday
Online Gift Shop - Offering free, same-day delivery to patients.
- Valet Service: Mercy's valet parking service is available on St. Paul Place in three areas: the entrance of the Main Hospital/Bunting Center, the entrance of McAuley Plaza and the entrance of The Weinberg Center. Fees apply.
- Self-Park: Mercy offers convenient parking in for all patients and visitors. Hourly fees apply. All three Mercy garages are connected to the buildings on campus.
Outpatient pharmacy prescriptions can be filled at Walgreens Pharmacy, inside the lobby of McAuley Plaza. The pharmacy is open Monday through Saturday. You can reach Walgreens Pharmacy at Mercy by calling 410-625-2618 or you can have your prescription faxed to 410-625-6213.
Phone and TV Services
Phone and TV services can be accessed once you arrive in your patient room. Patients will enjoy a number of interactive services throughout their stay using Mercy’s GetWellNetwork multi-media system. Patients can enjoy programming on flat screen televisions, browse the Internet, view religious services from the Mercy’s McAuley Chapel and even call a nurse for assistance. There's also an education channel where patients can learn more about many medical procedures and conditions.
Mercy Volunteers visit patient rooms with a magazine and book cart for patients to select their preferred reading material.
Smoke Free Campus
In an effort to create a healthier environment for our patients, staff and visitors, Mercy’s downtown campus is a smoke free campus effective May 1, 2014.
NEXT: Mercy Services ›