Hip and Knee Seminars
About This Event
Free community seminars offered by Mercy orthopedic experts.
Dates and Locations
Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served.
Are You Suffering From Chronic Hip and Knee Pain?
Presented by Dr. Marc Hungerford, Dr. Kamala Littleton and Dr. Phil Neubauer
- Learn about minimally invasive procedures for the knee and hip
- Learn the causes of knee and hip pain
- Discover the advantages of innovative treatment options
- MAKOplasty® partial knee resurfacing
- Preserves healthy bone and tissue
- Provides a more natural feeling knee
- Anterior approach hip replacement is the least invasive approach with:
- Faster recovery times
- Less restrictions following surgery
Innovative Treatments Offer Answers for Knee, Hip and Shoulder Arthritis
Presented by Dr. Joseph Ciotola
- Where are we now and what is the future of arthritis treatment?
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures reduce pain and accelerate recovery
- Robotic and computer-assisted technologies offer increased precision and efficiency
- Adult stem cells repair damaged tissues for improved function and pain relief
See All Events ›
Additional Content That Might Interest You