Caroline Gorn, M.D.
- 410-332-9425 410-332-9425
- Fax: 410-385-9386
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of Interest:
- Endometriosis, Fibroids, Pelvic Pain
- The Weinberg Center - Lower Level
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Glen Burnie
- The Institute for Gynecologic Care at Annapolis
- SurgCenter of Towson
Caroline Gorn, M.D.
Caroline Gorn, M.D., is a Board Certified gynecologist with The Gynecology Center at Mercy in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Gorn specializes in routine and complex gynecologic care. She focuses on the evaluation and treatment of a wide range of benign gynecologic conditions, including chronic pelvic pain, fibroids and endometriosis.
Dr. Gorn sees patients at Mercy Medical Center in Downtown Baltimore, as well as Mercy Personal Physicians at Glen Burnie and The Institute for Gynecologic Care at Annapolis.
Experience in Minimally Invasive GYN Surgery
Dr. Gorn has advanced training in minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic gynecologic surgeries. These procedures provide Dr. Gorn better precision through smaller incisions as compared to open surgery and conventional laparoscopic procedures. They may be utilized for routine diagnoses, in addition to more complex and delicate procedures. The results for patients often include less pain, less recovery time and a shorter stay in the hospital.
Clinical Expertise in Gynecology
Dr. Gorn specializes in:
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Uterine Fibroids
- Complex Pelvic Surgery
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Well-Woman Care
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship – Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland
- Residency – University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Medical Degree – University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.