Tara Chadwick, M.D.
- 410-332-9425 410-332-9425
- Fax: 410-828-5217
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Weinberg Center - Lower Level
- The Gynecology Center at Towson
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Hunt Valley
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Lutherville
Tara Chadwick, M.D.
Tara Chadwick, M.D., FACOG, is a Board Certified gynecologist and specialty trained surgeon at The Gynecology Center at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland. She sees patients at her offices in Towson, Downtown Baltimore and Mercy Personal Physicians at Hunt Valley and Lutherville.
Comprehensive, Compassionate Gynecologic Care
Dr. Tara Chadwick offers patients comprehensive, patient-focused care for routine and complex gynecologic conditions including well-woman care, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, endometriosis and uterine fibroids. She provides a friendly, compassionate approach to care while taking the time to listen, inform and involve patients in their health throughout the process.
Skilled Gynecologic Surgeon
Tara Chadwick, M.D., completed an advanced surgical training during her Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery at Mercy Medical Center, working alongside Mercy’s renowned gynecologic physicians. Her advanced training allows her to provide sought-after surgical options, including laparoscopic and robotic surgery for hysterectomies as well as other GYN procedures.
Researcher, Presenter and Author
Dr. Tara Chadwick has participated in numerous research projects, oral and poster presentations and published several abstracts. She is the recipient of The Infectious Disease Society of America Medical Scholars Research Program Grant Winner.
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship – Mercy Medical Center – Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Master of Public Health – Johns Hopkins University
- Residency – University of Maryland Medical Center – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Degree – University of Maryland School of Medicine Baltimore
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.