Wen Liang, D.O.
Wen C. Liang, D.O., FACOS, is an experienced breast cancer doctor with The Hoffberger Breast Center at Mercy in Baltimore, Maryland. She provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients diagnosed with breast cancer, benign breast disease and those who are at high-risk for developing breast cancer. Dr. Liang sees patients at The Hoffberger Breast Center in Downtown Baltimore and Mercy Physicians at Broken Land Parkway in Columbia, Maryland.
Comprehensive Surgical Care for Breast Cancer and Breast Disease
Dr. Wen Liang performs breast conserving surgeries such as lumpectomy and partial and nipple-sparing mastectomies, as well as breast ultrasound procedures. She works in collaboration with Mercy’s renowned team of oncologists and breast reconstruction surgeons to develop treatment plans to meet the needs of each patient.
Experienced, Fellowship-Trained Baltimore-Area Breast Cancer Surgeon
Dr. Liang is Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. A native of Salisbury on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Dr. Liang has more than 20 years experience in surgical practice, including 14 years serving the women of Anne Arundel County. She has participated in lectures both nationally and internationally, has authored numerous research papers, and educated and trained medical students, residents and fellows.
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship – Grant Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency – Kettering Health Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- Internship – Memorial Hospital, York, Pennsylvania
- Medical Degree – The New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glen Head, New York
Associations & Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.