Adam Schell, M.D.
- 410-539-3434 410-539-3434
- Fax: 410-539-3550
- Spine Disorders / Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- McAuley Plaza at Mercy
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Lutherville
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Hunt Valley
Adam Schell, M.D.
Adam J. Schell, M.D., is a Fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with The Maryland Spine Center, part of The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital at Mercy. Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Schell provides comprehensive care and treatment for common and complex spine disorders. He has been recognized as a "Top Doctor" by Baltimore magazine.
Advanced Spine Treatment
Dr. Adam Schell utilizes advanced training and surgical techniques to diagnose and treat spine conditions and injuries caused by congenital disorders (present at birth), adult degeneration, accidents and trauma, including:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Herniation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Compression Fractures
Convenient Access to Clinical Expertise
Dr. Schell sees patients at The Maryland Spine Center on the Mercy Medical Center campus in Baltimore, Maryland. The Spine Center is a comprehensive spine care center with access to state-of-the-art facilities, on-site X-ray services and physical and occupational therapy. Dr. Schell also sees patients at other convenient locations around the Baltimore area, including Mercy Personal Physicians sites in Lutherville, Hunt Valley and Overlea.
Academic Excellence in Spine Surgery
Dr. Adam Schell completed his Orthopedic Spine Fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, where he previously received his medical degree. He completed his Residency and Internship in Orthopedic Surgery at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio.
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship - Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Residency - Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Internship - Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Medical Degree - Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Associations & Memberships
- Member - Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Member - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member - North American Spine Society
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.