Michele Jules-Chapman, M.D.
Michele A. Jules-Chapman, M.D., is a pediatrician with Mercy Family Care Physicians in Downtown Baltimore. Dr. Jules-Chapman has served families in the Baltimore area for more than two decades and is committed to providing a full spectrum of care for children and developing long-term relationships.
Complete Pediatric Care
Recognized as a "Top Doctor" in General Pediatrics by Baltimore magazine, Dr. Michele Jules-Chapman is trained to diagnose and treat childhood illnesses such as allergies, common cold, croup, diabetes, ear infections, strep throat, pinkeye and pinworms. She offers comprehensive pediatric care services, including:
- Newborn exams
- Physicals for general wellness, school and sports
- Preventive care including children’s health, safety, nutrition and exercise
- Development assessment
Specialized Skills for Children’s Health
As a Board Certified Pediatrician, Dr. Jules-Chapman has advanced medical education and skills to take care of children – newborns to adolescents. She uses a variety of tools to make diagnoses for her pediatric patients, including the ability to observe changes in behavior, listening skills and building long and trusting relationships.
Education & Fellowships
- Residency – Children’s National Medical Center – Washington, D.C.
- Medical Degree – Howard University College of Medicine – Washington, D.C.
Associations & Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- National Medical Association
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.