Sadia Khan, M.D.
- 410-332-9346 410-332-9346
- Fax: 410-385-2354
- McAuley Plaza at Mercy
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Columbia - University Boulevard
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Glen Burnie
Sadia Khan, M.D.
Sadia Khan M.D., is a rheumatologist with Rheumatology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Khan is Board Certified in Rheumatology. She is qualified by additional postgraduate training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and other diseases of the joints, muscles and bones.
Specialized Treatment for Autoimmune Disease
Dr. Khan diagnoses and treats a variety of conditions associated with arthritis and muscle disorders. She has a particular interest in the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases, including:
Quality Care for Rheumatic Disorders
Dr. Khan works together with patients to treat and manage symptoms of rheumatic disease, such as pain, swelling and stiffness. She listens to the needs of each patient to develop tailored treatment plans while helping them to understand their health and progress.
Experienced Baltimore Area Rheumatologist
Dr. Khan has been recognized as a "Top Doctor" in Rheumatology by Baltimore magazine. She sees patients in Mercy’s Professional Office Building on Mercy’s Downtown Baltimore campus. Dr. Khan also has regular office hours at Mercy Personal Physicians at Glen Burnie and Mercy Personal Physicians at Columbia, Mercy’s community physician locations.
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical Degree – King Edward Medical College, Lahore Pakistan
Associations & Memberships
- American College of Rheumatology
- Association of Physicians of Pakistani Origin in North America
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.