Your Appointment - as Easy as 1-2-3!
Use MyChart Mercy to prepare for your visit with a Mercy provider.
If you haven't already, first sign up for MyChart Mercy. It's easy and free!
MyChart offers patients online access to their health care records and the ability to manage appointments, medications and more.
If you are a current patient and would like to sign up for MyChart Mercy, you may:
- Use the activation code on your visit summary from your doctor's office or hospital visit
- Request an activation code from your doctor's office during a visit
- Use the Sign Up Online link if you do not have an activation code
Patients can use MyChart Mercy to complete eCheck-In and pay their co-pay prior to their visit. eCheck-In can be completed online or in the MyChart app up to 30 minutes before an appointment.
To begin eCheck-In, log into MyChart Mercy online or via the app and click the eCheck-In button for your appointment. You will be prompted to review information and sign consent forms. After you complete this process, click "Submit".
- When you arrive for your appointment, you can use the convenient entryway kiosk (available at many Mercy locations) to register. Otherwise, please visit our staff members at the front desk.
- Once you let us know you have arrived, take a seat. Our staff members will let you know if there are any remaining tasks to complete before your appointment.