Your Appointment - as Easy as 1-2-3!
Use MyChart Mercy to prepare for your visit with a Mercy provider.
If you haven't already, first sign up for MyChart Mercy. It's easy and free!
MyChart offers patients online access to their health care records and the ability to manage appointments, medications and more.
If you are a current patient and would like to sign up for MyChart Mercy, you may:
- Use the activation code on your visit summary from your doctor's office or hospital visit
- Request an activation code from your doctor's office during a visit
- Use the Sign Up Online link if you do not have an activation code
To begin eCheck-In, log into MyChart Mercy and click the eCheck-In button for your appointment. You will be prompted to review information and sign consent forms. After you complete this process, click "Submit".
- Once you enter the building for your appointment, open MyChart Mercy (online or app).
- Click "I'm Here!"
- If you don't have MyChart, you can use the convenient entryway kiosk (available at many Mercy locations) to register. Otherwise, please visit our staff members at the front desk.
When you are finished, take a seat. Our staff members will let you know if there are any remaining tasks to complete before your appointment.