Audrey Liu, M.D.
Director, The Sleep Center at Mercy
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Areas of Interest:
- Sleep Medicine and Interventional Bronchoscopy
- McAuley Plaza at Mercy
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Overlea
Audrey Liu, M.D.
Audrey H. Liu, M.D., is a skilled pulmonologist at The Lung Center at Mercy in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Liu is experienced in a full range of pulmonary medicine with special interests in sleep apnea and sleep disorders and bronchoscopy. She is Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Liu customizes every patient’s treatment plan to improve patient care and recovery.
Clinical Expert in Sleep Disorders
Dr. Audrey Liu also is the Director of The Diagnostic Sleep Center at Mercy, where she is committed to the highest quality of care in the treatment and diagnosis of sleep apnea and other sleep disorders. Dr. Liu uses her extensive clinical and research experience to help prevent sleep disorders and to improve diagnosis, treatment and patient outcomes.
Author, National Presenter & Award Winner
Dr. Audrey Liu is a published author and has presented her research on a national level. She has been named a "Top Doctor" in Pulmonary Disease by Castle Connolly Medical.
Dr. Liu is the recipient of numerous clinical awards including the National Institutes of Health Ruth Kirchstein National Research Scientist Award and the American Thoracic Society Travel Award.
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship – Johns Hopkins University
- Residency – Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Internship – Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Medical Degree – McGill University Faculty of Medicine
Associations & Memberships
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.