Lauren Nigro, M.D.
- 410-332-9700 410-332-9700
- Fax: 410-545-4330
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- The Weinberg Center at Mercy
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Overlea
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Reisterstown
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Hunt Valley
Lauren Nigro, M.D.
Lauren C. Nigro, M.D., is a Board Certified plastic surgeon with The Breast Reconstruction and Restoration Center at Mercy in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Nigro specializes in breast reconstruction and breast restoration following breast cancer diagnosis and surgery.
Breast Reconstruction and Restoration
Dr. Lauren Nigro is a member of The Breast Reconstruction and Restoration Center at Mercy together with Drs. Bernard Chang and Brendan Collins. The team is a recognized leader in the full complement of breast reconstruction procedures and breast restoration techniques. They work in close collaboration with the breast cancer doctors of Baltimore’s Hoffberger Breast Center.
Caring for Baltimore Breast Cancer Patients
Women in Dr. Nigro’s care are at a particular vulnerable time in their lives. She understands the importance of having a physician women can put their trust in. She makes it her priority to listen to the needs of each patient and has a passion for helping women who are going through a breast cancer diagnosis and surgery.
In addition to breast reconstruction, Dr. Nigro also works alongside Dr. Craig Vander Kolk in Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery at Mercy treating patients with a variety of conditions requiring restoration, alteration, or cosmetic concerns. She previously completed her Fellowship training at Mercy prior to becoming a full-time member of the Medical Staff.
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship - Breast and Microsurgical Reconstruction, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland
- Residency - Integrated Plastic Surgery, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- Medical Degree - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, New Jersey
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.