Carlos Ince, M.D.
- 443-275-5000 443-275-5000
- Fax: 443-275-5655
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Lutherville
- Mercy Personal Physicians at Glen Burnie
- McAuley Plaza at Mercy
Carlos Ince, M.D.
Carlos Ince, M.D., FACC, is an experienced cardiologist with The Heart Center at Mercy in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Ince is Board Certified in Adult Cardiovascular Disease and offers patients diagnosis and treatment of heart disease, such as congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease and heart rhythm disorders. He has been recognized as a "Top Doctor" by Baltimore magazine.
Dr. Ince is dedicated to providing comprehensive cardiology care to patients 18 years of age and older. He offers non-invasive imaging studies, such as transesophageal echocardiography, stress echocardiography and echocardiography.
Cardiologist Serving Baltimore, Glen Burnie and Lutherville
Dr. Carlos Ince sees patients at The Heart Center's Downtown campus as well as Mercy Personal Physicians at Glen Burnie and Mercy Personal Physicians at Lutherville. He has more than 20 years of experience in preventive cardiology, echocardiography, and clinical research. Dr. Ince is committed to developing programs to reduce hospital admissions and improve quality of care for chronic conditions.
Dr. Ince offers diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions, including:
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Atrial/Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Preventive Cardiology
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Aortic Disease
Distinguished Author and Investigator
Dr. Ince served as a primary clinical investigator for more than 25 large, multi-center studies. He is a distinguished published author and experienced researcher.
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship - Adult Cardiology, The Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- Internship and Residency - The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Medical Degree - Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina
- Master of Science - Clinical Investigation, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Associations & Memberships
- American College of Cardiology
- Association of Black Cardiologists (Past President)
- Bowie State University School of Nursing and University of Maryland School of Nursing, Clinical Instructor for Nurse Practitioner Programs
- Central Maryland YMCA, Board of Directors
See a list of insurances accepted at Mercy. Restrictions may apply. Patients should confirm coverage with their carrier prior to appointment date.