Bunting Endoscopy Suite for GI Procedures
The Institute for Digestive Health and Liver Disease performs GI and liver procedures in Bunting Endoscopy, located on the 2nd Floor of The Mary Catherine Bunting Center on Mercy's Downtown Baltimore campus.
Bunting Endoscopy is a full-service, dedicated suite equipped with technologies to provide patients some of the most innovative diagnostic and treatment options in the Baltimore area.
Bunting Endoscopy FeaturesThe state-of-the-art Bunting Endoscopy suite has 20 private patient rooms and 5 procedure rooms.
Our expert GI specialists provide patients with top quality care during procedures in the Bunting Endoscopy suite. After procedures, our specialized nursing staff cares for patients during recovery.
Excellent patient care at the Institute and Bunting Endoscopy is supported by:
- Advanced technology – such as Spyglass and Image Stream imaging technologies
- Specialized GI procedure staff – who are experienced with the various endoscopy procedures and technology
- Comprehensive care environment – access to a complete network of doctors and specialists at Mercy Medical Center
Bunting Endoscopy Procedures
The state-of-the-art suites in Bunting Endoscopy allow our GI specialists to provide thorough diagnosis and leading edge treatment options for patients of The Institute for Digestive Health and Liver Disease at Mercy. Our experienced doctors perform a number of diagnostic procedures and treatments in Bunting Endoscopy.
- Liver Biopsy
- EGD/Upper Endoscopy
- Balloon Dilation
- Botulinum Toxin Injection
- Double Balloon Endoscopy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Non-Surgical Hemorrhoid Treatment